Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Serious First Post

Totally serious. You see, I used to be a Christian by inheritance. My family was, therefore so was I. But recently, I came to terms with the fact that I am not a Christian, but an Extra-dimensional Eldritch Abomination.

I promptly quit(was kicked from) the Best Friends With Christ Forever Club. I had to give up my membership ring, and my friendship ring. I wonder, will it be one of those awkward not friends not enemies deal? Like....we meet each other at the buffet*, and our eyes meet, and we can't pretend not to have seen each other. So we force awkward, casual conversation.

'So....hows your dad?'

"Still God of Everything. So....hows Dagon*?'

'He's good.....he's good.....'

Then the whole buffet blows up because I COULDN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

So. Welcome to my life, the faceless abomination that is Phersu. Call me Su.



* All Eldritch Abominations and Deities eat at Golden Corral.

** Cthulhu Dagon loves the Chocolate Wonderfall. He installed one in his home, but the fish people tried to swim in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment