Thursday, September 4, 2014

Another Brush with Religion

I met the Flying Spaghetti Monster the other day.

I tried to eat him. I know, I know. Total faux pas on my part. But, I just thought he was food. I had bitten into one of those meatballs when Yog told me who he was. Bloody Yog. I didn't know FSM was his family. But I can see the resemblance.


Like twins. Freaking Yog. Hate that guy. But his cousin, FSM, is pretty chill. Makes some really good burgers. Out of this world. I mean, they're like White Castle burgers. If White Castle was an Eldritch burger joint.*

So, moral of this story? Don't eat flying mounds of spaghetti and meatballs. Also? Punch Yog. Guys an asshole.


*It actually is. 

1 comment:

  1. Spaghetti, flying or otherwise, couldn't be all that appetizing without sauce, could it?

    ReplyDelete